Hibbert

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's finished

He was when this thread was started in 2008. I can't believe we're in late 2014 and still discussing a game involving him unable to stop crosses/shots/people running past him and it leading to a goal. And being absolutely nowhere near when a player cuts inside from
His position and scores

it's not his fault he got offered a new contract tbh - no idea why we as a football club offered it, he's beyond terrible, pretty much always has been. i'd never call him a horrible person though, he's living the dream playing for everton, of course he's going to accept the contract.

would anyone on here seriously turn down an offer of a contract for everton?

i heard the guy on the tannoy say number 2 tony hibbert, today, so yeah, sadly he did start
I have been drinking heavily since 7 and only saw the result so I can only assume this is another of GOT's long drawn out bad jokes and Martinez couldn't be so stupid.

it's not his fault he got offered a new contract tbh - no idea why we as a football club offered it, he's beyond terrible, pretty much always has been. i'd never call him a horrible person though, he's living the dream playing for everton, of course he's going to accept the contract.

would anyone on here seriously turn down an offer of a contract for everton?

I'm not saying he's good or should even be a regular starter however even at his age I don't think we'd have been such a liability on the right flank against CP if he was in the starting lineup. And if he isn't then its the club's fault for resigning him and not finding a viable backup.

I'm not saying he's good or should even be a regular starter however even at his age I don't think we'd have been such a liability on the right flank against CP if he was in the starting lineup. And if he isn't then its the club's fault for resigning him and not finding a viable backup.
If tony hibber had been agains yannick bolaise we wouldve lost by far, far more.

Couldn't watch the game, how dreadful was he? Griffiths and Snodin didn't criticize him too much.

Was he really responsible for the loss, or is GOT's preferred punching bag getting stick for a poor performance when he's playing his first competitive game after coming back from a year-long injury?

Status
Not open for further replies.