Henry Onyekuru

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tarashaj is still with us. He's on loan at Grasshoppers.
I thought he was released
But that’s the lad I was thinking of
I can’t remember too many lads we signed from abroad and lent out abroad as well
Maybe it’s as well that Henry wasn’t here for last season. The atmosphere was toxic
Next season if he comes back it’ll be into a more settled side with a settled manager and players who know the managers tactics
Hopefully he will have a full pre season as well

I thought he was released
But that’s the lad I was thinking of
I can’t remember too many lads we signed from abroad and lent out abroad as well
Maybe it’s as well that Henry wasn’t here for last season. The atmosphere was toxic
Next season if he comes back it’ll be into a more settled side with a settled manager and players who know the managers tactics
Hopefully he will have a full pre season as well

Not really the same situation. Onyekuru is only out on loan because we had to send him.

To be fair to Walsh his 3 best signings were all young under the radar signings
Lookman done bits for us but highly rated at Leipzig
Henry done well in his 2 loans so far and playing CL
Vlasic doing well in Russia and playing in CL

I’m not sticking up for Walsh , but we also don’t know what players koeman vetoe’d. Could have had a couple of players he fancied but koeman didn’t need think they were good enough

Anyone know if he got on the field today at all? And whether he needs to actually play or just be selected in the squads to help him qualify to play with us?

Read an article (can’t recall where) suggesting he’s not performing well for Galatasassary and his place is under threat? I was under the impression he’d been doing well.

Anyone know one way or the other?

Status
Not open for further replies.