Henry Onyekuru

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont think hes ever scored anywhere but from left wing...may be wrong but the stats from the left look epic.

How was Militao @Nymzee ?
Walcotts long term replacement then potentially?

It’s an exciting prospect to have Richarlison Onyekuru, Bernard, Walcott and lookman in and around the first team next year.

And hopefully a new quick, high pressing centre forward in the team ASAP. Add two more further back and we will be looking a lot better than what we are at the moment!

It’s an exciting prospect to have Richarlison Onyekuru, Bernard, Walcott and lookman in and around the first team next year.

And hopefully a new quick, high pressing centre forward in the team ASAP. Add two more further back and we will be looking a lot better than what we are at the moment!

If were looking at the 2 wide spots;
Richarlison/Bernard/Onyekuru/Lookman all have something a little different about them.

I cant see Walcott staying too long due to his age and still having a resale value.

Onyekuru needs to perform in Turkey and Lookman has to try and force his way into regular games for us...

He isn't going anywhere.
Makes sense.
He probably realises that very soon his pace is on the wane and will get shown up for the below average footballer he is.
Realise this and make a quick exit to the MLS or the like to make a quick buck before retiring - trying to fly under the fraud radar for as long as possible.

If were looking at the 2 wide spots;
Richarlison/Bernard/Onyekuru/Lookman all have something a little different about them.

I cant see Walcott staying too long due to his age and still having a resale value.

Onyekuru needs to perform in Turkey and Lookman has to try and force his way into regular games for us...
I agree but I am not sure Lookman is truly up for it

Sounds like the Barkley,Rom, Stones days

Could someone explain to me why he isn’t yet playing for us?

Work permit something something?

It’s just that he seems to pkay regularly wherever he’s loaned out to.

Think its because they base it on international rather than club appearances. Which is pretty pathetic in itself.

He didn't at Anderlecht because they didn't play him after his injury and therefore he wasn't picked by Nigeria for the WC. If he was he may have got his permit.

Just had a quick google which suggests that playing for internationals is the way, and depending on the national teams ranking the percentage of games a player would need to participate it is different.

For example top ranked teams 1-10 only require 30% and above over the previous two years, whilst ranks 31-50 require 75% or above participation.

Henry is Nigerian and they are ranked 48th.

Hope this clears it up for you ahah

Just had a quick google which suggests that playing for internationals is the way, and depending on the national teams ranking the percentage of games a player would need to participate it is different.

For example top ranked teams 1-10 only require 30% and above over the previous two years, whilst ranks 31-50 require 75% or above participation.

Henry is Nigerian and they are ranked 48th.

Hope this clears it up for you ahah
Incredibly frustrating

Status
Not open for further replies.