Hearts v Everton : Pre Season : 26.7.2015 : KO 1500

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the echo in march:

The Blues have suffered a curious spate of the same injury this term, with Romelu Lukaku incredibly becoming the 13th first-team player to be put out of action.

Since Roberto Martinez arrived 18 months ago the Toffees have endured an alarming 22 hamstring injuries to those 13 players; the most serious being the one which caused influential midfielder James McCarthy to miss a glut of important fixtures.

Unacceptable really.

Especially considering how nobody seems to make runs when we actually play, full of static attack movements.

haha why's everyone fuming? it's a pre-season team. we have a squad of players they have to play to try and prove themselves - we pay their wages so would be pointless to never ever play them and they're a bit too bad that nobody wants to buy them.

I've tried to purchase this offical stream but it's not even letting me.

Any... alternatives?

haha why's everyone fuming? it's a pre-season team. we have a squad of players they have to play to try and prove themselves - we pay their wages so would be pointless to never ever play them and they're a bit too bad that nobody wants to buy them.

I think it's more the realisation of how poor of squad is and the lack of depth we have, taken up by dead weight.

if i miss the first minute of play because of there video stream being down after i've paid,i want my money back.

Status
Not open for further replies.