Hayee's Investment Thread!

Are you with me??

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
how the **** does he all of a sudden own 68% of the club? GET REAL! This thread opened with MY opinion, i really dont give a **** if you don't like it, TOUGH INNIT, ITS MY OPINION NOT YOURS! i've no time at all for people like you, people who try to force their views and opinions on others. my minds probably as open as they come, i have no "clouded" opinion, i do not see things through rose tinted glasses, i see things MY way! thats what this thread is all about it, if you dont like it i dont care!
you quite clearly don't like Bill Kenwright, thats your perogative, you're probably a member of the blue union also, good on you for having your own opinion, which i probably don't like, but i wont try and change it!!!
As for emotion, humankind would be nothing without emotion, clearly your emotion is guiding your judgement as you evidently dislike Kenwright an awful lot! GET OVER YOURSELF

Oh dear , touched a nerve have I ? . All I've done is quote facts , you seem to be unable to have a discussion if someone disagrees with your " opinion " . If you had posted anything concrete that could remotely change my views then I'd be quite happy to . I'm not as narrow minded as yourself and I don't spit my dummy out if someone disagrees with me . If you read what I have posted you will notice that everything I have said is clearly checkable . Whether I like or dislike Kenwright is beside the point , He has been a disaster as a chairman and has been rescued for years by David Moyes's ability to pull ' rabbits out of hats ' . We haven't been able to pay a significant transfer fee for over 2 years , we've lost our 2 best creative midfielders , Pienaar , Arteta in the last year with no replacement , does that not at least start the alarm bells ringing ? The chairman's responsibility is to the club and the fans and he's let everyone down . I have no need to " get over myself " . I'm not the one who's stamping my feet and throwing a tantrum . You have your opinion , I can respect the fact that you have an opinion but I certainly don't agree with it . As for " emotion guiding my judgement " you could not be further from the truth , Events can change emotions , examination of the facts always bring you to the correct conclusion .
" Probably a member of the Blue Union " ? as far as I know the Blue Union does not have a membership . I agree with some of their principles , not all , My opinion is my own , based on what I know and what I have learnt and over 40 years of paying to watch Everton .

I will forever in John Woods debt for inventing Daley Thopmsons Decathalon, for the Spectrum - boss game that, rewinding the tap owas a bit of a pain though - on second thoughts Woods out.

showscreen.cgi

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.