Have you ever seen Everton lift a trophy?

Were u a living thing when we won a trophy?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am currently watching Everton win the 'best trolling of their own fans award'

So yep, i guess i have.

For the actual record, saw the glory days of the 80's and the 95 FA Cup

Happy Sunday.

I like you all, so decided to give us young ones a really depressing insight into our failures for 26 years.

Since we last won a trophy, the following teams have won a trophy

Leicester x 4 - 2 LC, 1 FA Cup, 1 League
Blackburn 1 x League cup
Swansea 1 x League cup
Portsmouth 1 x League Cup
Middlesbrough 1 x League cup
Wigan 1 x FA Cup
Birmingham City x 1 League Cup

Since 1996, Everton have made one final… in that time the following clubs have matched or bettered us.

Middlesbrough - 5 Finals
Leicester, 4 Finals
Villa, Cardiff (2nd Tier) - 3 finals
Southampton, Newcastle, Portsmouth, Wigan Athletic - 2 Finals.

1 x Tranmere (2nd Tier), Leeds, Bolton, Millwall (2nd Tier), West Ham, Hull City, Crystal Palace, Watford, Bradford City (4th Tier!), Fulham, Blackburn, Stoke and Sunderland.

From that list, we’ve clearly had more stability than those sides, which each and everyone since appearing in a final going on to be relegated (except Palace). But that’s just not good enough is it? We’ve had 58 opportunities to win a cup in 26 years, and we’ve only managed to make 1 final.

The club has a systemic mental block, and coincides with our largest barren spell in our 143-year history.

I can remember 1973 onwards so had a barren 10/11 years before we had our golden period but even then never felt as detached from the club as I do now . hopefully the fans who have never seen us lift a trophy will do soon because no one could have predicted in 1982/83 what would happen a couple of years later

My Everton journey started in 1985. So seen the glory and the subsequent downfall.
We will never see the like of that team again.
A team that could either outplay or outfight the opposition.
A team that dominated the opposition and that was feared around Europe.
Players that you could actually relate too , proper men who were happy to engage with fans.

Born in 67 and seen quite a lot of success and dying to experience it again after a drought which has lasted half of my life.

Happy Sunday.

I like you all, so decided to give us young ones a really depressing insight into our failures for 26 years.

Blackburn 1 x League cup
Swansea 1 x League cup
Wigan 1 x FA Cup

Since 1996, Everton have made one final… in that time the following clubs have matched or bettered us.

Middlesbrough - 5 Finals
Leicester, 4 Finals

1 x Tranmere (2nd Tier), Leeds, Bolton, Millwall (2nd Tier), West Ham, Hull City, Crystal Palace, Watford, Bradford City (4th Tier!), Fulham, Blackburn, Stoke and Sunderland.

From that list, we’ve clearly had more stability than those sides, which each and everyone since appearing in a final going on to be relegated (except Palace). But that’s just not good enough is it? We’ve had 58 opportunities to win a cup in 26 years, and we’ve only managed to make 1 final.

The club has a systemic mental block, and coincides with our largest barren spell in our 143-year history.
Basically we're Shoite from 1995..lol.

Yes I've seen us win cups, both domestic and European and I've also seen us win league titles.
You may think that I'm ancient, but it's what I have NEVER seen that makes me different from those of my age who support L'pool, Man Utd, Man City, Chelsea and many others.
I have NEVER seen us play outside the top flight. ;)

Happy Sunday.

Blackburn 1 x League cup
Swansea 1 x League cup
Wigan 1 x FA Cup

Middlesbrough - 5 Finals
Leicester, 4 Finals

Why not go the whole hog? It's important to know what our rivals have won and what finals they've been in to shame our custodians and our players.

Status
Not open for further replies.