Happy End Of Kenwright Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andros Townend busy winning no friends in the fanbase id assume:

Townsend said: “Not really [if the off-field noise impacted the players] because you don't really see that on a day-to-day [basis]. The only thing that affects you is turmoil on a Saturday if fans are protesting.

"To be fair to the Everton fans, they did their protesting before or after the game - they never let it seep into the 90 minutes because that is when it can affect you. If you're at home and the fans are protesting, walking out, being silent or booing then that can affect you but they did it before or after.

"I've only been there a couple of years and can only speak from my experience. Denise was amazing, she was so dedicated to her job.

"Bill, I know he's had his stick as well, the fans want him out but, again, the dealings I've had with him, he's a passionate man. He came in and did a talk at the end of the first season and really just poured his heart out saying how much he loved the club, how much he wanted us to survive, how much it's been in his blood for the past how many years.

“He's really passionate. Yes, he's probably made mistakes but that guy cares about Everton Football Club. The fans want him out, they want new ownership, they want new people in but that man is Everton through and through. Once it's all said and done, [I hope] he does get the credit he deserves from the fan base.”

Townsend said: “Not really [if the off-field noise impacted the players] because you don't really see that on a day-to-day [basis]. The only thing that affects you is turmoil on a Saturday if fans are protesting.

"To be fair to the Everton fans, they did their protesting before or after the game - they never let it seep into the 90 minutes because that is when it can affect you. If you're at home and the fans are protesting, walking out, being silent or booing then that can affect you but they did it before or after.

"I've only been there a couple of years and can only speak from my experience. Denise was amazing, she was so dedicated to her job.

"Bill, I know he's had his stick as well, the fans want him out but, again, the dealings I've had with him, he's a passionate man. He came in and did a talk at the end of the first season and really just poured his heart out saying how much he loved the club, how much he wanted us to survive, how much it's been in his blood for the past how many years.

“He's really passionate. Yes, he's probably made mistakes but that guy cares about Everton Football Club. The fans want him out, they want new ownership, they want new people in but that man is Everton through and through. Once it's all said and done, [I hope] he does get the credit he deserves from the fan base.”

Shut up you loser.

(Townsend btw).

Can we pay our bills and sign players with passion?

If I ran Everton, I'd be a passionate fan. I'd be equally as useless too.

He surely has to go. His position is untenable. Regardless of whether anyone has any sympathy for him or not, he has presided over a terrible period in the club’s history and effectively sidelined us to perennial also rans in the PL at best. With FFP etc designed to keep the top 6 in situ until the inevitable super league, it is highly unlikely we’ll ever be regularly challenging for trophies again. Good times indeed.
The only way he goes and things stand is if Moshiri finally grows a set and does what needs to be done and that's not going to happen. Moshiri is quite the possibility most cowardly and moron to ever be involved in the sport. He doesn't have a clue what he's doing and won't make a major decsion unless its forced on him. A takeover/investment partnership deal is the only realistic way Kenwright goes because nobody else would deal with this nonsense like Moshiri.

He wants to hide away until the move. He honestly believes that the new ground is his legacy. He want to cut that ribbon at all costs, he believes that he deserves it and he'd sooner see the club burned down then have that moment taken away from him. I have no doubt in my mind, that he had some big flowery speech ready for the day and he's raging at the the fact that things might not work out that way.

I'm sorry being passionate & giving talks about how much you love the club does not qualify you to sit a the Top table of Premier lge chairmen.

He will be judged by his record ( which is abysmal) in the job and certainly not how big a blue he was.

shame.gif
That bathroom tiling isn’t going to finish itself mate…

He wants to hide away until the move. He honestly believes that the new ground is his legacy. He want to cut that ribbon at all costs, he believes that he deserves it and he'd sooner see the club burned down then have that moment taken away from him. I have no doubt in my mind, that he had some big flowery speech ready for the day and he's raging at the the fact that things might not work out that way.
He should have nothing to do with Bramley Moore whatsoever.

This same fella made a complete mess of the Kings Dock then wanted the club to up sticks from the city and move to Kirkby.

He will always be remembered for those decisions .....that's his Legacy.

He should have nothing to do with Bramley Moore whatsoever.

This same fella made a complete mess of the Kings Dock then wanted the club to up sticks from the city and move to Kirkby.

He will always be remembered for those decisions .....that's his Legacy.
Kings dock would've been a better stadium than Bramley Moore. Bigger, better location and more iconic looking (especially as it came before anything else like it).

Status
Not open for further replies.