Happy End Of Kenwright Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
alan-partridge-wank.gif

Ain't celebrating till I see an official statement.
It's bizarre, isn't it? I mean, there is every likelihood that I'm simply suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder after 34 years of Kenwright, but have people learned nothing?

Today will see Bill Kenwright formally appointed to an Everton job for life. As part of this agreement - because the club is lucky to have him - his bones will be cemented into the walls of Bramley Moore Stadium on his death. Simultaneously, the preserved centre-circle at what was once Goodison Park will be temporarily dug up to allow for the retrieval of the Arteta money and the lowering of Uncle Cyril's handlebars in its place.

I‘m looking forward to the delusional statement equally as much as the wastrel leaving. One last chance for captain narcissist to gaslight the fans and gush over all the “success” that Chairman Bill has brought us and how lucky we were to have him working tirelessly to make sure Everton was one of the leading corner shops known throughout the world.

l‘m sick of his media mates that are clearly on the take for tickets/hospitality/gossip all writing and spouting insane, out of touch nonsense portraying their paymaster as a saviour while distancing him from the disastrous decisions he was part of for over 30 years. Something else which will hopefully vanish when this bloated charlatan is relieved of any influence. I have a bottle of sailor Jerrys left over from Christmas which is going to be abused the minute I get the official news that every Evertonian with a working braincell is desperate for.

Get gone and stay gone, you tried your best to ruin the club but it’s still here... you lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.