Happy End Of Kenwright Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I‘m looking forward to the delusional statement equally as much as the wastrel leaving. One last chance for captain narcissist to gaslight the fans and gush over all the “success” that Chairman Bill has brought us and how lucky we were to have him working tirelessly to make sure Everton was one of the leading corner shops known throughout the world.

l‘m sick of his media mates that are clearly on the take for tickets/hospitality/gossip all writing and spouting insane, out of touch nonsense portraying their paymaster as a saviour while distancing him from the disastrous decisions he was part of for over 30 years. Something else which will hopefully vanish when this bloated charlatan is relieved of any influence. I have a bottle of sailor Jerrys left over from Christmas which is going to be abused the minute I get the official news that every Evertonian with a working braincell is desperate for.

Get gone and stay gone, you tried your best to ruin the club but it’s still here... you lost.
I am not as confident as others that we will be completely rid of him.
I don't think he will remain as chairman but he could still have a seat on the board .
I will not be happy until has no input in the running of the club also I don't want to see him given any honoury roll at the club ad he simply does not deserve it.

We might replace an incompetent fan with a ruthless sociopath* that just skims off every penny they can.

So in all liklihood we will swap incompetent fan for sociopath and be in the same position. Whats the point?

*you have to be pretty much this to be able to weedle ypur way into a modern football club where the money is.

We might replace an incompetent fan with a ruthless sociopath* that just skims off every penny they can.

So in all liklihood we will swap incompetent fan for sociopath and be in the same position. Whats the point?

*you have to be pretty much this to be able to weedle ypur way into a modern football club where the money is.
Are there any pennies to somebody off?

I am not as confident as others that we will be completely rid of him.
I don't think he will remain as chairman but he could still have a seat on the board .
I will not be happy until has no input in the running of the club also I don't want to see him given any honoury roll at the club ad he simply does not deserve it.
He hangs around- nothing changes. He must go now, otherwise it's Moshiri's head for the chop.

We will all be invited to a spectacular show celebrating the legacy of Chairman Bill down at the west end in London.

I'm not celebrating anything until its official and up on the clubs website for world to see. Never underestimate Kenwright. He could drag this on for weeks or even mouths. Hell, he could find a way out of it altogether. If Kenwright fell into a vipers pit, he'd come out wearing snake skin shoes. No, I'll hold off on the champagne for a while yet. Once the evil old scumbag is officially gone, then and only then, will I be happy.

*wets grass to do knee slide celebration
*remembers I'm in my mid 50's knee slide may end up in disaster
*tones down celebration plans to a massive fist bump and a swig of Horlicks but will feel like a knee slide to me

**grass is a bit hard anyway due to summer heat(sorry Climate Change)

** Climate change is an apt description of hopefully the end result of this purge.

(no idea if this link will work but its a failed knee slide!)

Status
Not open for further replies.