Happy clappers v Sam out

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do, afraid I've eaten the cake though
article-2062332-0ED389F500000578-39_468x286.jpg
Why WAS he holding a cake????

I don't think we'll ever know.

After today’s performance from the traveling mighty blues fans I can now say it is 1 - 1 with 2 games to go.

They could be heard loud and clear, with the media making note.

Well done blues

Am i missing something? ive seen very few 'happy clappers' theres your usual suspects such as that staveros or si currie but most people i see wont him out.
Now my theory is happy clappers means the people who say that he stopped the rot and stopped us being dragged into a relegation fight, which he did. Look at that Southampton game they played like Brazil that day and for me if someone like Allardyce hadnt have come in we'd be where Saints are now.

I’m not an Allardyce fan but just think we need to be very careful what we wish for.

The fact is we will likely finish 8th if not even 7th and that’s pretty damn impressive with the absolute dire season and run we had under Koeman and Unsy.

His signings have both been shrewd and he is still left with a ton of deadwood form the previous clowns in charge.

I see no reason why we should ax him unless we can get a top, proven name in. Silva and Fonsecaare both massive gambles. The stick he’s getting is just a bit OTT in my opinion. If he wasn’t who he is then eh would be getting anywhere near thestick he is.

That's probably why you are all mates. You think the same way.

Doesn't mean you are right or even representative of all fans.

Then again, doesn't mean that you aren't...

fair enough but i try and have a balanced outlook but most people i follow want him out thats all that matters.

Am i missing something? ive seen very few 'happy clappers' theres your usual suspects such as that staveros or si currie but most people i see wont him out.
Now my theory is happy clappers means the people who say that he stopped the rot and stopped us being dragged into a relegation fight, which he did. Look at that Southampton game they played like Brazil that day and for me if someone like Allardyce hadnt have come in we'd be where Saints are now.
There is no way to quantify this but, with 6 months to go in the season, it is odd that people can say "we were in a relegation fight"

There is no way to quantify this but, with 6 months to go in the season, it is odd that people can say "we were in a relegation fight"

i was implying that we was heading that way just look at the change in fortunes between us and southampton they looked like brazil that day.

I’m not an Allardyce fan but just think we need to be very careful what we wish for.

The fact is we will likely finish 8th if not even 7th and that’s pretty damn impressive with the absolute dire season and run we had under Koeman and Unsy.

His signings have both been shrewd and he is still left with a ton of deadwood form the previous clowns in charge.

I see no reason why we should ax him unless we can get a top, proven name in. Silva and Fonsecaare both massive gambles. The stick he’s getting is just a bit OTT in my opinion. If he wasn’t who he is then eh would be getting anywhere near thestick he is.
Are you going to post this in every thread?

Weren’t you watching us at the time?? We were playing as poorly as anyone in the league. We’d conceded 25+ goals in 8 games or so. It was horrific. Allardyce has managed to get us results without playing particularly well, but that’s better than playing like turd and having nothing to show for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.