Happy clappers v Sam out

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not really misery though is it?

Its a funny one, 95% of the footballing fanbase in England are probably looking at us saying "what have they got to moan about?" we are always at the right end of the table (Footballing pyramid in general) have had semi regular European football, trips to Wembley etc and have got to watch some good players down the years. Its quite similar to how most of us view Arsenal I reckon. On the outside we all wonder what they have to moan about but its different when you support them.

I think our biggest problem is boredom. We merely "exist" these days and its quite tedious.

We know the script before the season has began. Fail to win a trophy, fail to win a Derby and probably amble to 50 points by beating the dross in the league.

You can see the impact it has had on the supporters. There's so little enjoyment to take from it. At least teams threatened with relegation go into each game and celebrate each goal like it's a cup final.

I take it you do not go anyway? If I am wrong have you asked for a refund?
been to a couple games this season, gave up my season ticket after martinez's first season due to working/living away, but I would say this has been my year of lowest attendance while being a position that it's possible for me to go. I've never been one for all the protesting malarky, but if they keep sam on I think that's a step to far by the board to expect the fans to take, honestly I think the best policy then would be a stay away one, no need for marches or any of that nonsense, theres more important things that deserve that level of attention, absence is the right message

Seriously though, I'm guessing about 1% of Everton fans want him next year.

There's a difference between the actual 'happy clappers' who used to support 'Blue Bill' and people who are sitting on their hands instead.

Allardyce has next to no support - what he does have in his favour is the stoic Evertonian attitude of not kicking up a fuss and 'being a Kopite'.

Seriously though, I'm guessing about 1% of Everton fans want him next year.

There's a difference between the actual 'happy clappers' who used to support 'Blue Bill' and people who are sitting on their hands instead.

Allardyce has next to no support - what he does have in his favour is the stoic Evertonian attitude of not kicking up a fuss and 'being a Kopite'.

And that’s a problem. “We don’t care what the red side say” then proceed to care. Lunacy to me. Imagine giving a toss about what a bunch of people who couldn’t care less about the well being of your team actually think or wanting to be seen as more “classy” than them or something.

Gets you nowhere and a lot of it in my view is being phoney and being unwilling to speak out due to a lack of conviction or bottle.

That has been our problem as a club to sit there and say nothing. Just accept and be happy that we are taking part.

I have watched the demise of this once great club to now being compared to west Brom, stoke and Newcastle.

Maybe this new generation of fans are happy with this.

So yes maybe your right let’s sit tight say nothing and hope something changes in the summer.

With us being a Family club maybe give Bisto tits a guard of honor against Southampton and let’s wave a flag

What would your solution be? What action should the fans take?

And that’s a problem. “We don’t care what the red side say” then proceed to care. Lunacy to me. Imagine giving a toss about what a bunch of people who couldn’t care less about the well being of your team actually think or wanting to be seen as more “classy” than them or something.

Gets you nowhere and a lot of it in my view is being phoney and being unwilling to speak out due to a lack of conviction or bottle.
got any clown suits?

Next year marks the longest barren spell in our history. And we are further away than ever.

People need to demand better. And people need to call spades spades. We've been let down and the people in our management team are worthy of being here. The fact they are shows the board have given up and that's pathetic.
Got a bad feeling the boat has sailed,billionaire owners are ten a penny now.Palace,WBA,Wolves,Fulham,QPR and even Barnsley have more money backing them.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_owners_of_English_football_clubs
Money talks in the modern game and sad to say we are also rans,so maybe we'll have to accept a few more years of "plucky little Everton"

What would your solution be? What action should the fans take?
We can let the fraud know how the fans feel at the match, instead of sitting silent like against Newcastle, I came away from that game and it felt like a defeat the atmosphere was woeful.

The banner in the street end was something, but soon came down.

No. Do you have any spare?
I do, afraid I've eaten the cake though
article-2062332-0ED389F500000578-39_468x286.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.