Happy Birthday Sir David Moyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
David-Moyes-006.jpg

Happy birthday Mr Moyes.

I posted a while ago on here about a done deal on your future. All I can say is... Enjoy united next season.

Yes you've not won anything... But you have turned this great club around.

All the best,

Coops

Happy birthday Moyes!

I hope one o the family's got you a new suit for europe!!!

You've got a job interview at TSV Munich!

Happy birthday Mr Moyes.

I posted a while ago on here about a done deal on your future. All I can say is... Enjoy united next season.

Yes you've not won anything... But you have turned this great club around.

All the best,

Coops

Told you so folks ;o)

I believe he is Everton's greatest ever manager. No other manager that I can think of can spend so little, yet do so much.

Cripes!

Everyone is so obsessed with money these days...

What about Moyes's tactics? Style of play? Record against our arch rivals? Record in important matches? Trophies won? European tours? Memorable players nurtured?

He's got an argument that he might be the 5th best of all time, but it's debatable. There's at least 4 managers over our 135-year history who are comfortably above him.

Cripes!

Everyone is so obsessed with money these days...

What about Moyes's tactics? Style of play? Record against our arch rivals? Record in important matches? Trophies won? European tours? Memorable players nurtured?

He's got an argument that he might be the 5th best of all time, but it's debatable. There's at least 4 managers over our 135-year history who are comfortably above him.

Maybe, but they had a much more even playing field to compete in. The money from the champions league has given the clubs regularly involved in it a much bigger advantage over the rest. Our 17/18 man squad is competing with 30 man squads that City, Utd, Chelsea etc have to their disposal. Back in the day everyone had pretty much the same size squads which makes this an comparison a little unfair as we are quite clearly handicapped by a glass ceiling of minimal investment.

Status
Not open for further replies.