• All the latest Everton transfer news will be shared on our Instagram. Follow GrandOldTeam on Instagram here.

Happy Birthday Sir David Moyes

Status
Not open for further replies.

StDomingosGringo

Player Valuation: £8m
On this day in 1963 David Snr and Joan Moyes brought into the world the man who would become known as the Moyesiah. (Joan doing the majority of the work admittedly.)

Thank you Joan and Happy Birthday Big Man. :cheers:

little curly alan ball

Player Valuation: £70m
On this day in 1963 David Snr and Joan Moyes brought into the world the man who would become known as the Moyesiah. (Joan doing the majority of the work admittedly.)

Thank you Joan and Happy Birthday Big Man. :cheers:
1963 WAS SUCH A GOOD YEAR , ... But I'm STILL A HOTTY , Ginger , ...

Happy Birthday to our Second Best Mamager of Modern times , ....

You , Sir , Are owed a bev' , from L.C.A.B.

Well in , Joan , an' all , ...

L.C.A.B. - Out .

StDomingosGringo

1963 WAS SUCH A GOOD YEAR , ... But I'm STILL A HOTTY , Ginger , ...

Happy Birthday to our Second Best Mamager of Modern times , ....

You , Sir , Are owed a bev' , from L.C.A.B.

Well in , Joan , an' all , ...

L.C.A.B. - Out .
I'm leaving the other reason this is a significant day for Evertonians to you my friend. Seeing as you had the honour of meeting the great man personally, rather than just expressing love loadly for him outside the Winslow once when spotting him from a distance. Still at least I got to tell him.

little curly alan ball

I'm leaving the other reason this is a significant day for Evertonians to you my friend. Seeing as you had the honour of meeting the great man personally, rather than just expressing love loadly for him outside the Winslow once when spotting him from a distance. Still at least I got to tell him.
I did , 'Gringo , this is true .

Tbh , though , it was when he GAVE ME HIS HOME ADDRESS AN' PHONE NUMBER that I felt REALLY " IN " .

L.C.A.B. - Out .

StDomingosGringo

Which is why I didn't start one mukka. I think the masses would love a proper thread with a personal story done in the LCAB style. On this day.

And we're going to batter Fulham a way he'd approve of too today.
COYB

bluebab

I never realised that it was on the same date, but I never really knew the exact date of Moyes' b'day so that would explain it I guess! Happy Birthday Davey boy and to the little curly legend himself who lives on in every Evertonians heart!

bluebab

I can't get the quote thing to work properly, but StDomingosgringo, what you said- thats an absolutely cracking idea!

little curly alan ball

Which is why I didn't start one mukka. I think the masses would love a proper thread with a personal story done in the LCAB style. On this day.

And we're going to batter Fulham a way he'd approve of too today.
COYB
Amen , my brother .

I'm looking at his signed photo - shaking hands with Gunther Netzer , European Cup ; Labby was injured . He was Captain . 1971 - , as we speak , kid .

L.C.A.B. - Out .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Everton Fan Media
Watch here
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks