Halsey on GP

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we need a singing section or something.

no. every part of the ground should be a singing section. I hate these "singing section" concepts...it's so corporate middle class.

I loved it best during the early Joe Royle era...so much eye popping, vein bulging snarling. Even the park end used to stop doing their rendition of the Kop (sitting down, hands on knees) from time to time

no. every part of the ground should be a singing section. I hate these "singing section" concepts...it's so corporate middle class.

I loved it best during the early Joe Royle era...so much eye popping, vein bulging snarling. Even the park end used to stop doing their rendition of the Kop (sitting down, hands on knees) from time to time
I don't think you're getting what a singing section is if you think that.

Mark Halsey, talking about whether crowds, United's in particular, affect refs decisions: "OT is one of the least hostile stadiums in the PL. It's very quiet there. Everton is one of the most hostile."

Fat lot of good being "hostile" has done us.

Not too many contentious decisions go our way.

Yeah, but people would be screaming to you to sit down.

No, we just need to give more vocal support.

hows about we all partake in a relentless monotone hum whenever the opposition has the ball?

just to put them off

then when we've got the ball, we sing loads of joyous and uplifting Everton songs from days of yore

hows about we all partake in a relentless monotone hum whenever the opposition has the ball?

just to put them off

then when we've got the ball, we sing loads of joyous and uplifting Everton songs from days of yore

That sounds good. It wouldn't work if you kept losing possession, though

I mean, imagine trying to be loud and enthusiastic when were passing sideways and backwards about 15 times in defence, and
then losing the ball when we actually get it into their half.

No, back to the drawing board.

That sounds good. It wouldn't work if you kept losing possession, though

I mean, imagine trying to be loud and enthusiastic when were passing sideways and backwards about 15 times in defence, and
then losing the ball when we actually get it into their half.

No, back to the drawing board.

we lose possession, it happens

we'll just hum harder

Status
Not open for further replies.