Halsey on GP

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was crass though and showed a startling lack of respect for the Spurs fans
You are right. I feel awful for not being more accommodating to our visitors last week. I was wrong to think they where irritating bells singing by the numbers. They were right to call our support **** and Baines does look like a **** Bradley Wiggins.

Last week was hostile place for the ref and players . There's no need to sing like spurs did all through the match just watch the game and sing when it's nesscery

we need our own sort of poznan, a sort of crowd thing people would always associate with goodison

how about the hokey cokey?

we need our own sort of poznan, a sort of crowd thing people would always associate with goodison

how about the hokey cokey?

The fella who invented that died last week, you should've seen how long it took to put him in the ground. They put his left leg in, he took his left leg out.

No, nothing silly please. Just a bit more of what we already do. Simple stuff, the old chants. Nobody has suggested dressing up as smurfs or singing ****e pop songs.

I f*cking hate that #YouAreFootball campagin all over the interview boards in the games this season. Pipe down whichever bank it is, no they're not, they're smelly f*cking meffs who have never been a game and make unfunny and controversial tweets. Stop pandering to them. I'd like to cull 90%* of all football fans in this country.

* EFC apart obvs

No, nothing silly please. Just a bit more of what we already do. Simple stuff, the old chants. Nobody has suggested dressing up as smurfs or singing ****e pop songs.

how's about a mexican wave that goes counter clockwise?
that way we could claim it as our own and call it the walton wave or something

Status
Not open for further replies.