2017/18 Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
- Wasn't ready
- Is performing better than Klaassen

So your defending signing three players who all play the same position for a total of 80 plus million, plus huge wages? When we have one young player coming through in that position also? Madness

Does there need to be more? I'm sure a lot of clubs would've paid less than that for him, but that's not how that whole supply and demand thing usually works.

When someone says he could have got the same wages he's on with us at other TEAMS (and using it to make their point that he didn't join us for the money) doesn't make sense when there was only Leicester in for him, and nobody knows what wages they were willing to offer.

So your defending signing three players who all play the same position for a total of 80 plus million, plus huge wages? When we have one young player coming through in that position also? Madness

Where am I defending our business? Just saying Dowell isn't reading so we needed a 10 and I'm fine with us getting Rooney because he's performing well.

Imagine what this season was like if we only had Dowell & Klaassen in that position without our top scorer (Rooney) and most creative player (Sig).

Where am I defending our business? Just saying Dowell isn't reading so we needed a 10 and I'm fine with us getting Rooney because he's performing well.

Imagine what this season was like if we only had Dowell & Klaassen in that position without our top scorer (Rooney) and most creative player (Sig).

Yes we did need a 10. Not three of them though

Status
Not open for further replies.