2017/18 Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.

summerisle

The rain, it raineth every day
Ross Barkley - 2017/18 Player Performance Thread
Thread Sponsor: @summerisle

Please use this thread for all discussion relating to Gylfi Sigurdsson's 2017/18 match performances.

Feel free to start new threads regarding any new topics of discussion relating to this player - new contracts, player quotes, transfer news etc.

Alexandra-Ivarsdottir-1.jpg

Miss Siggy

Ross Barkley - 2017/18 Player Performance Thread
Thread Sponsor:
@summerisle

Please use this thread for all discussion relating to Gylfi Sigurdsson's 2017/18 match performances.

Feel free to start new threads regarding any new topics of discussion relating to this player - new contracts, player quotes, transfer news etc.

Umm. Nice1 though ;)

Koeman saying he'll be involved in every game this week, I would guess off the bench at City and Chelsea and a start in Croatia.

I saw a short snippet of what looked like a press conference floating on the web earlier from today. Been looking for the full presser vid but can't find it. Can anyone point me towards it?

Maybe he'll get 20 minutes at citeh, but I'm guessing he'll get the full 90 next Thursday.

IMHO, they looked a level below Ruzomberok. Mid table championship at best, so I'm sure we could use that to get his fitness up for Chelski.

Status
Not open for further replies.