2019/20 Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
read it again [Poor language removed]...I said capable of pulling out a worldly, like his debut and Leicester away...this is what happens when you spend your entire existence posting, you kinda lose track.

You said that he was good in his first season, I said he was worse in that season than he had been this season, you then preceded to use two examples from his second season to respond to that. I haven’t lost track of anything, you’re the one not making any sense.

You said that he was good in his first season, I said he was worse in that season than he had been this season, you then preceded to use two examples from his second season to respond to that. I haven’t lost track of anything, you’re the one not making any sense.

not even reading what you have written, shut up lad.

C9202F95-125E-4092-A93C-7B45E0CDF299.jpeg

Two more years left on his massive contract.

I don't actually think we can sell him, even if we want to.

That’s the thing, we might get lucky and receive an offer for him but he’s a top earner here and no way at his age he takes a pay cut to go elsewhere. We really shot ourselves in the foot with his signing. Well in Walsh you bell.

That’s the thing, we might get lucky and receive an offer for him but he’s a top earner here and no way at his age he takes a pay cut to go elsewhere. We really shot ourselves in the foot with his signing. Well in Walsh you bell.

For a middling fee and a wage contribution for the duration of remaining contract here, I'm sure we could punt him. Then I've only got a Delph's worth of liability on the books every week and I'm still shot of him.

A massive 5 year contract and £45m signing.

It has really constrained the club.

Sigurdsson will be one of the Easier players to sell because he will want to move when he knows he won't be a regular starter
We may even get decent money for him which would be about 15m.
He is still highly regarded although not by those who have been watching him every week.

Sigurdsson will be one of the Easier players to sell because he will want to move when he knows he won't be a regular starter
We may even get decent money for him which would be about 15m.
He is still highly regarded although not by those who have been watching him every week.

I’ll personally bum everyone on this forum if we get £15m for him.

Had a look at the stats on us to see if they backed up the general consensus that this fella is just absolutely useless and they did indeed.

On average Jordan Pickord carries the ball further forward during a game than Gylfi Sigurdsson does.

He ranks, quite comfortably, as our worst centre midfielder in terms of progressing the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.