2019/20 Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most uninterested player I’ve ever seen for Everton.

Signed him to be our creative playmaker. Yet he has no pace, can’t pass forward,cant take a set piece... he’s just downright garbage.

Ive seen Kendall pt III, I’ve seen Smith era, the players were garbage, but they tried.

What’s this fella do? Joke.

he was capable of pulling a worldy out, like he did on his debut, Leicester away, which a turd side like us should be grateful for. We haven't had many players over the last 10 years have been able to do that.

He also scored 13 last season.

He's now shot as a footballer by the looks of it and if we can get him moved on for a fee we 100% should.

Neither of those were in his first season. Also there were 38 games last season and he played well in a handful of them, regardless of how many goals he scored.

Bad that we dont have any youth players good enough to take this utter jokers place in the side. I hope we see Holgate in there for the rest of the season but with Minas legs falling off again it looks unlikely.

This summer is huge for us, I cant see where we can farm him off to given his form and cost. Theres just no competition in the squad or we wouldnt be seeing him and dinosaur hands starting every week.

Neither of those were in his first season. Also there were 38 games last season and he played well in a handful of them, regardless of how many goals he scored.
I’m pretty sure his debut was in his first season you absolutel melt lol

stop obsessing about 1 player mate, makes you seem a bit unhinged.

Status
Not open for further replies.