2019/20 Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.

I blame him for this whole season. Right from the 3rd min vs Palace when he miskicked a sitter. Then when he got dropped vs West Ham and it looked like Silva had stumbled on a formation with Iwobi as the 10 , what happens? Sig comes on for a cameo and scores a worldie. Mr Silva then decides his confidence is back and puts him back in. Has done nothing since.

Only if you loathed him through his 13 goals last season, if you sang along some would call that hypocritical, but I’m sure you didn’t, you had him pegged from the start I’d bet.

I did loathe him.

You'd find lots of quotes of me on here referring to him being the leading example of why "stats lie". Highlight reel player.

So won't find me being hypocritical.

Infact, I did one better and I am linking you to a post from me, from January 2019 pointing this out...

https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/gylfi-sigurdsson.104350/post-6810256

I’m a Gylfi fan to be honest, have a lot of sympathy for him and his time at Everton.
Only if you loathed him through his 13 goals last season, if you sang along some would call that hypocritical, but I’m sure you didn’t, you had him pegged from the start I’d bet.
how can anybody be a fan of what he has done or shown this season.he's robbing us blind paid handsomely to play football for us yet he contributes zilch.we coyld be called fickle fans if we were on his back after a few appearances but he's been garbage all season. even a bit of effort was shown by him then it's a different story. but he turns up not a hair out of place and 90 mins later still not a hair out of place he makes no effort no fight no bottle no excuse for hIm
the odd goal he scored bought him time and fans were a bit more patient as Mr bizzle points out.
I blame him for this whole season. Right from the 3rd min vs Palace when he miskicked a sitter. Then when he got dropped vs West Ham and it looked like Silva had stumbled on a formation with Iwobi as the 10 , what happens? Sig comes on for a cameo and scores a worldie. Mr Silva then decides his confidence is back and puts him back in. Has done nothing since.

Status
Not open for further replies.