2019/20 Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
When's his contract up lads ?

Thought the pursuit of him when he signed was odd, such a shame we didn't move onto other targets instead of persevering and getting him.

Tried to go with the more constructive criticism after todays performance because we deserved something out of that game. Sigurdsson though is a genuine fraud who needs to be sold for anything over 20m in the summer.

Is he ok? I mean really I don’t think his head is right - just wasn’t there at all today.

You genuinely do have to wonder. He’s just so totally off it. No confidence whatsoever, you can tell he doesn’t expect his passes to come off before he’s played it.

Carlo will be looking to get rid in the summer I’m sure, and rightly so. Huge wage.

Ta ra pal. Thought he was harshly treated last season but this season there can be no defending of him. Absolutely anonymous in a position where you cannot afford to be anonymous. Be amazed if he is still here next season.

I've never been on the Gylfi basher train because he was pretty good last season but wow this match, He was diabolical, He couldn't connect a single pass or a shot on target.
He needs getting rid ASAP, I'm talking 2m to Bunrley type rid. Cut our losses soon as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.