2019/20 Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn’t want him at any price.

Without question, even index linked, the biggest waste of money in the club’s history.

Can only hope he has some pride & maybe a lifestyle ambition to finish off in USA or somewhere. Anywhere!

Defended him last season as he was unjustly criticised possibly due to the daft money we paid for him.
But cant defend him at all now , he really has fell off a cliff.
1st out the door come summer.
A lot of people said all last season there were a LOT more matches where he was average at best than good ones and his goals masked it. He's considerably worse this year but there aren't any goals to mask it. He's not even a liability, he's absolute crap right now.

Think we would struggle to shift him unless we take a massive hit. Can’t see there being many takers given his wages.

Sadly we face this problem with all of our deadwood. This waster is gonna be hanging around like a bad stench next season and still end up worming his way into the side due to our obligatory mid season injury crisis.

Probably the only player I have never defended. He does my head in.

He may as well just stand a couple of yards away from the penalty area and toey every ball that comes his way towards the goal. He would have more success that way.

His over hit through balls, under hit passes for players to run on to and stupid fouls do my head in.

Status
Not open for further replies.