2019/20 Gylfi Sigurdsson

Fansince1988

Player Valuation: £30m
Please get him out of the door also add Snides to that, People moan about martina and niasse but at least they try, Snides and Sigs just have no place here anymore sooner the gone the better. Should see less of one of them now that Gomes is back.

Neiziro

Player Valuation: £25m
I'm just sick sore and tired of him at this point. What does he do???? Why does he keep getting starts?

Jim Hopper

Player Valuation: £15m
He’s absolutely crap. Sick of him. Never despised an Everton player has much as I have him. Absolute wasted of money spent on him and his wages. Please please pleaseeee lt somebody make a silly offer for him in the summer.

Jim Hopper

I'm just sick sore and tired of him at this point. What does he do???? Why does he keep getting starts?
He probably stands out in training due to the competition he has around him, says it all about the state of our midfield at the moment. Gomes aside, the rest are not good enough to be starting games for us.

Zezti

Player Valuation: £70m
Everything was ruined when he got involved. Terrible passing and his tackling was a mere token gesture.
Day 1 sell.

Mathieubleucoyb

Player Valuation: £1m
I’m 100% willing to donate money for a huge banner saying Gylfi OUT. Seriously sick of this guy I knew from the starting line up he was going to be the culprit. Make it happen guys.

Amw79

Really poor. I could defend some of his performances last season, cos he scored a decent amount from midfield. But without goals, I’m struggling to see what he brings to the team.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Everton Fan Media
Watch here
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks