2019/20 Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please get him out of the door also add Snides to that, People moan about martina and niasse but at least they try, Snides and Sigs just have no place here anymore sooner the gone the better. Should see less of one of them now that Gomes is back.

He’s absolutely crap. Sick of him. Never despised an Everton player has much as I have him. Absolute wasted of money spent on him and his wages. Please please pleaseeee lt somebody make a silly offer for him in the summer.

I'm just sick sore and tired of him at this point. What does he do???? Why does he keep getting starts?

He probably stands out in training due to the competition he has around him, says it all about the state of our midfield at the moment. Gomes aside, the rest are not good enough to be starting games for us.

I’m 100% willing to donate money for a huge banner saying Gylfi OUT. Seriously sick of this guy I knew from the starting line up he was going to be the culprit. Make it happen guys.

Really poor. I could defend some of his performances last season, cos he scored a decent amount from midfield. But without goals, I’m struggling to see what he brings to the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.