2018/19 Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
at least you haven't called for Lookman or Bernard to play number 10. Now that is a braindead shout.
People act as tho we never do work at finch farm. Neither have played 10 in competative matches, but thinking Gylfi plays every training scenario as the 10 is just silly. Ofc Silva knows which players are suited to what. If playing Ade or Bernard at 10 would improve our game, we would play them as 10s, its that simple. Playing two tiny guys like them in front of defences in the prem is like asking to loose the ball, no? Neither are at the David Silva-level to say the least, both loose the ball a fair amount and neither score goals or assists enough.
People should play less FootballManager, and thats coming from a guy playing way too much FM. It doesnt translate to the real world.

I like both players, but neither are the answer behind the striker.

People act as tho we never do work at finch farm. Neither have played 10 in competative matches, but thinking Gylfi plays every training scenario as the 10 is just silly. Ofc Silva knows which players are suited to what. If playing Ade or Bernard at 10 would improve our game, we would play them as 10s, its that simple. Playing two tiny guys like them in front of defences in the prem is like asking to loose the ball, no? Neither are at the David Silva-level to say the least, both loose the ball a fair amount and neither score goals or assists enough.
People should play less FootballManager, and thats coming from a guy playing way too much FM. It doesnt translate to the real world.

See the replies for the FootballManager experts. Lookman does a few stepovers and suddenly he would be boss at number ten. He did well at number ten in a much better team in a farmers league.

Sorry started laughing when you said:
People act as tho we never do work at finch farm

I think this is were the problems lie, the work on the training pitch is all wrong

Long the day he's gone and people will realise how poisonous he actually is for our team.

Bit over the top that mate.

He may be the invisible man most of the time, but he`s hardly a poisonous influence in the team.

Unless he has joined Baines and Jagielka in their dastardly plot to overthrow Everton FC @davek lol

Ehmm....I'm not exactly sure of that.

Look, it doesn't take a genius to figure out what Silva WANTS to play. 4-3-3. The issue is that he has two players that are slower than me nan and she's been gone for about 5 years. It doesn't work at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.