Guard of honour

Status
Not open for further replies.
And have that lot take over goodison, smart boy you lad
As 30,000 tickets are ST holders how would you envisage this happening 'smart boy', unless you're saying they'll rush the turnstiles, or rob tickets from disabled fans.? Heaven forbid the world's greatest fans would stoop so low......
I await your response lad.

I think our fans should give their team bus a welcome before the game, I think that might send the right message.
Do that as well. Sing GOT loudly through the GOH and greet their team bus with blue flares et al.

The club shows respect in the time honoured fashion, and the fans do likewise.;)

It won't happen. City will get enough points between now an then to ensure this.

I don’t trust them. Especially now he will rest players with two massive CL games coming.

If the RS win every game (likely) how many points do City need to drop before this nightmare becomes a possibility?

Let our players give them the guard of honour if it comes to it, but it will be in an empty stadium. It may also help our players realise that they need to do more.

I don’t trust them. Especially now he will rest players with two massive CL games coming.

If the RS win every game (likely) how many points do City need to drop before this nightmare becomes a possibility?

Think City need to lose two more games if I am right, and they have a derby and Leicester away in next few games.

Status
Not open for further replies.