Guard of honour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being reported in the red echo that Everton will give RS a guard of honour if they win the league on derby day
It's a NO from me and at least the ground will empty
That actually sounds like something Bill would instigate, a chance for him to show his quality to the red half of the cities hierarchy.

I can't imagine anyone who has to share a city with the horrible, gloating vermin being on board with this (something for the out of towners who don't have to suffer their company to consider).

We stand together with their fans over the things that matter off the pitch - anything else and they can go eff themselves.
I'm an out of towener, infact I'm even an out of countryer and I'd rather get teeth pulled than witness a GoH for that bunch of malcontents.

So do we have the sirens, then Z cars.. then clap them onto the pitch ?

Sounds great.

There isnt a good way to do it. Like you say, any atmosphere via Z Cars/sirens would be instantly punctured if the players had to then form it.

I guess the Everton players could do one in the tunnel, just about, which is on the screens, RS run out, then we do to Z Cars/sirens.

Dunno. Like @Mikey_Fitzgerald said, we are shafted either way.

That actually sounds like something Bill would instigate, a chance for him to show his quality to the red half of the cities hierarchy.

Hadn’t crossed their minds had it yet.... I come Bill and his “friendly Everton losers” fancy us giving you a good old fashioned guard of honour lads?

ok got it guys so if i wanted to fit in and be accepted i pretend to really hate the liverpool loads like more than anyone else even tho i am not really bothered.

I feel it's going to come down to either them winning the league the game before the Derby and this GoH talk will be all over the media or they will win the league at Goodison, both equally undesirable.

"we'll look bad" to who exactly, The footballing gods are against this cursed club anyway so I hope we don't do it, Not even bitter I accept they have been the best in the league this year, if we're given the choice I would like us to refuse.

Don't understand why we have to be friends or friendly or feed their egos anymore. If we won it they'd send their reserve team out.

Status
Not open for further replies.