Guard of honour

Status
Not open for further replies.
This will not happen.
Leave it at that

Too many things against it happen. The fans wont allow it, the club wont allow it. It isn't a premier league rule. Everton had better not entertain this.

For the Crimson Crap to win the title, the combined total of points won by them and/or dropped by City would need to be 18 (I'm not factoring any other team into the equation). Even if the lovables won all four of their games before the derby, City would need to take six points or less from their four -- home to West Ham and Burnley, away to Leicester and United. Can't see that happening, really. The scenario for them winning the title at Goodison, sadly, is much more likely, unless they drop points along the way.
Well let’s win it then and be remembered as the only team to beat the champions. The media fume would be orgasmic.

hello buddy i disagree.
h_00208256.jpg
Different times. And there they are holding the world cup not a League title. We should not and do not ask them for anything and it should be the same for us. Although if they said to us you take our place in the champions League next year as we were to blame for your great team not being able to complete in 1986 I'd say great . Thanks

Different times. And there they are holding the world cup not a League title. We should not and do not ask them for anything and it should be the same for us. Although if they said to us you take our place in the champions League next year as we were to blame for your great team not being able to complete in 1986 I'd say great . Thanks

Plus that was the Charity Shield and we were F.A. Cup holders at the time.

I think they should also have an open top bus ride down from the pit and we fans can clap them along aswell whilst they hold the trophy, the emotion would be overwhelming.

going to be an empty seat in the main stand, no way of knowing if it's a red or a blue buying it

Had a discussion with my RS son in law about this last night.

I said I won’t be going in such a scenario....and my daughter, his wife whom normally bags my ticket when I don’t go, echoed my sentiment.

The SIL is already begging me for the ticket lol

Status
Not open for further replies.