Gosling's Ligaments gone- 9 Months out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abraders

Player Valuation: £60m
Think it's been confirmed on Radio city and there's rumours all over betfair etc. :( Also heard Fellaini has had a set back ?

Think it's been confirmed on Radio city and there's rumours all over betfair etc. :( Also heard Fellaini has had a set back ?

1. I head it too. Sounds similar injury to that of Phil Neville v Fulham (3 months).

2. Fellaini setback is not necessarily a bad thing. 12 weeks from first injury and he should be pretty much back to normal, he's just not allowed contact or high impact activity to prevent re-occurrence thats for another 12 weeks.

Fellaini should have been back training late June anyway. Even if it's middle of July thats not really a setback really as he'd usually of been either at the world cup (if qualified) or on holiday in June and with his injury he'd not have been involved pre-season until the last ones.

The most fouled teams in the Premiership:

Top 5:

1. Everton 465
2. West Ham 450
3. Arsenal 447
4. Hull 433
5. Birmingham 427

Are these stats for sure mate?

Fellaini's reputation got the better of him last season and was given yellow cards for no big deal often so now I feel that the ref's keeping this stat in mind need to pay a bit more attention whenever we get an injury.

Had it been Arsen Wenger and his players,he'd have run riot claiming everything that has happened was delibrately done to his players.

I don't think it's delibrate but the ref's need to have a look at this cos this isn't something new and maybe they can be a bit harsh with the players committing fouls on us.

Am I being too harsh myself? I feel as if I am

Are these stats for sure mate?

Fellaini's reputation got the better of him last season and was given yellow cards for no big deal often so now I feel that the ref's keeping this stat in mind need to pay a bit more attention whenever we get an injury.

Had it been Arsen Wenger and his players,he'd have run riot claiming everything that has happened was delibrately done to his players.

I don't think it's delibrate but the ref's need to have a look at this cos this isn't something new and maybe they can be a bit harsh with the players committing fouls on us.

Am I being too harsh myself? I feel as if I am

Fellaini's played 34 games, 7 yellows no red cards.
Ryan Shawcross (Stoke) played 24 games 8 yellows and one red card

Liverpool 52 yellows 5 red cards.
Everton 51 yellows. 1 red card.

Status
Not open for further replies.