Gomes' partner vs Arsenal

Gomes' partner:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pittsburgh Footy

Player Valuation: £20m
He's played very well of late.
So on the basis points are more important than our dislike of the player , he must play.
I really hope I'm wrong. But on the basis of the evidence, these are the types of games he goes away in.

I guess it's reasonably possible Don Carlo has got him to play hard game in game out. I just don't think that's the case

marcus

Player Valuation: £10m
Don't think Gomes starts so I would go 433...with the midfield looking Holgate,Davies,Schneidelein...

DOMNOLAN

Player Valuation: £950k
Playing Holgate in midfield means Keane has to play, and we don’t want that. I hate Schneiderlin with a passion, so not him. Ditto Siggurdson.

Between Delphi and Davies, take your pick

blulouie

Player Valuation: £70m
I really hope I'm wrong. But on the basis of the evidence, these are the types of games he goes away in.

I guess it's reasonably possible Don Carlo has got him to play hard game in game out. I just don't think that's the case
Looks a different player under Carlo ( still want him gone tho ) play him , if he goes back to how he was sub him.

blulouie

Player Valuation: £70m
This is a game absolutely primed for him to go hiding in though.
He's been worse than dirge for beards now , but Carlo seems to be getting a tune out of him , if he stops hook him.
Atm he's the best of our options ( grim that like)

ForeverBlue92

Player Valuation: £60m
Who Evers alongside him needs legs that rules out most other than Davies, and Holgate?
Its why I would go 3-5-2 - I've said for a while our midfield is pee poor and so unbalanced that against the top sides we'll come unstuck.

Having say Schneiderlin screening the defence and say the legs of Davies alongside Gomes with the full backs pushed up would suit us better imo

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Everton Fan Media
Watch here
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
AdBlock Detected

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks