Cenk Tosun
Oumar Niasse
Sandro Ramírez
Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Total players: 28
Players culled so far: 18
Players purchased so far: 7

Players Out :
Robles, Garbutt(Loan), Mori, Rooney, Klaassen, Tarashaj(Loan), Onyekuru(Loan), Williams, Robinson(Loan), Mirallas(Loan), Connolly(Loan), Vlasic(Loan), Martina(Loan), Browning(U23), Galloway(U23), Besic(TBC), Pennington(TBC), Bolasie(TBC)

Martina exit confirmed, Bolaise moved from the squad to TBC, McCarthy taken off the long term injured, but clearly a long way from fitness.

Cant see much more movement, would have thought it prudent to send Beni and Dowell out on loan and ideally I would be looking to offload Sandro in some way, but we are a little light up top, so maybe he will be retained till we can replace his body.

Manager : Marco Silva

GK
Jordan Pickford

Maarten Stekelenburg
João Virginia

RB
Séamus Coleman
Jonjoe Kenny

LB
Lucas Digne

Leighton Baines

CB
Yerry Mina
Kurt Zouma
Michael Keane

Phil Jagielka
Mason Holgate

DM/CM/AM
André Gomes
Morgan Schneiderlin
James McCarthy
Idrissa Gueye
Gylfi Sigurðsson
Tom Davies
Beni Baningime
Kieran Dowell

Widers
Richarlison
Bernard
Theo Walcott
Ademola Lookman

Strikers
Cenk Tosun
Oumar Niasse
Sandro Ramírez
Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Total players: 28
Players culled so far: 18
Players purchased so far: 7

Players Out :
Robles, Garbutt(Loan), Mori, Rooney, Klaassen, Tarashaj(Loan), Onyekuru(Loan), Williams, Robinson(Loan), Mirallas(Loan), Connolly(Loan), Vlasic(Loan), Martina(Loan), Browning(U23), Galloway(U23), Besic(TBC), Pennington(TBC), Bolasie(TBC)

Martina exit confirmed, Bolaise moved from the squad to TBC, McCarthy taken off the long term injured, but clearly a long way from fitness.

Cant see much more movement, would have thought it prudent to send Beni and Dowell out on loan and ideally I would be looking to offload Sandro in some way, but we are a little light up top, so maybe he will be retained till we can replace his body.
This looks like it'll need updating in the next 24 hours. Do you think you're upto it mate?

So Besic and Williams confirmed, Bolasie should be today too. Looks like we are set unless something pops up for Sandro but personally I wouldnt let him go.

So Besic and Williams confirmed, Bolasie should be today too. Looks like we are set unless something pops up for Sandro but personally I wouldnt let him go.
I agree with you about Sandro. Maybe Bani need a loan move, mas the final squad for me is the current...

Think we have to many CBs, can see Pennington going somewhere or maybe Jags personally, but bar that, apart from maybe loaning Dowell and Beni somewhere we really cant afford to see any more go out IMO.

Ideally we would punt Sandro, but his body is needed currently.

Think we have to many CBs, can see Pennington going somewhere or maybe Jags personally, but bar that, apart from maybe loaning Dowell and Beni somewhere we really cant afford to see any more go out IMO.

Ideally we would punt Sandro, but his body is needed currently.

Agree with Jags but reckon he will be 5th choice and maybe not get a look in. I havent even give Pennington a thought as he's in the same category as Browning and Galloway which I dont consider part of the first team now or in future.

Id loan Dowell and Beni with recall options as I cant see either being used unless there is an emergency especially as there is no EL games and U23's football wont help them. At least they would get proper games but if we need them we can get them back. Best solution all round

Digne, gomes, mina, zouma and Bernard were cast offs there clubs were trying to get rid of.

Richarlison was the only one we went after and got that there club wanted to keep.

That doesent mean there not good, but let's wait and see how well they play first.
We had this last season, Keane was meant to sure up the defense, siggurdson and Rooney were meant to be the play makers, making things happen, klassen was meant to be the box to box midfielder general and Sandro was meant to bang in the goals.

So?

Schneiderlin is obviously first choice in his position at the moment and has started the season well - why we we get rid off him?

Perhaps because he is an absolute donkey...or perhaps because he's a crab....

You decide.

Stop putting SniderRat in the punt section, he cant be punted till hes replaced Zat, neither can Sandro, but I suppose we could get by without him.

We also cant afford to lose Niasse currently.

Schneiderlin can be replaced by Davies, Baningime or Gomes...even Sigurdsson and Dowell by tweaking the system...

Better than playing with 10

Sandro is pointless + Niasse wont be here long...just a matter of time and i dont mind him

Status
Not open for further replies.