Gibson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know the status of Gibson and his fitness? It would be great to have him and perhaps Kone back for a couple of games before the end of the season!

I'm 99% sure he is back in full training.

Don't quote me on this but isn't Gibson our lucky charm? I'm sure he scored a deflected 20 yarder winner against Man City a couple of years back. He is severely underrated. Has it all! Be great if he comes back and scores an important winner from the subs bench before the season is out!

I saw Barkley at Creamfields last year, we might as well sell him as well. I mean how dare our players have a little fun?
It affects Gibson's fitness. Once it gets to that stage, it becomes unacceptable. It is unacceptable. I trust Martinez, but more importantly we have Barry and McCarthy, he's no longer important

Will do nicely if Gibbo can slot in when Barry is out by the time we play Citch at home.

Will be a huge plus to have him back for the final few games

As solid as McCarthy and Barry have been, more options is always a good thing.

It affects Gibson's fitness. Once it gets to that stage, it becomes unacceptable. It is unacceptable. I trust Martinez, but more importantly we have Barry and McCarthy, he's no longer important

...he may not be as important, but he's still an important member of the squad/team. The most successful sides have good cover options and when he's fit he provides that for Barry/McCarthy.

I know he's injury - prone but we seem to have forgotten how well he played for us and , at one time , was the first name pencilled into our team sheet on matchdays. We now have the superlative Mac & Brry let's encourage Gibbo to sub in as needed and maybe chip in with the odd belter . Lots to prove in terms of his readiness but let's get behind him................

I would not be surprised if he wasn't at Everton by the end of the summer transfer window.

I would not be surprised if he wasn't at Everton by the end of the summer transfer window.

Really? why would be get rid ? Barry is going to cost us a lot on wages and can see other top clubs coming in for him. If we do manage to sign him, Gibbo would be a great cover player which we will need giving the potential extra euro games.

Status
Not open for further replies.