Gibson

Status
Not open for further replies.
My cousin lives in Dubai. Loads of pub type things. And regarding Gibson, as long as he's not doing it more than say once a week who cares?

Gibbo's known to be a bit partial toward couscous (a traditional Berber dish of semolina). He is often seen in North Africa, presumably for this reason.

I saw jack Rodwell in nandos in southport.

He had medium sauce, should have known really.

Pussey!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes all the hotels do, my point was that there are no pubs in UAE, lots of clubs and bars in hotels but there are no pubs in what is a dry country.

Sorry for being pedantic but you get my point.

Having worked there on and off for 6 years between 2001 and 2007 sorry to point out that there are pubs in Dubai, although never came across any in other Emirates like Sharjah or Ras Al-Khaima or Ajman. Not good pubs, but pubs all the same.

To be fair, Gibson fitness record is appalling, he should be putting his body first before ale. That what a true professional does.

Why are some people fixated on this player's drinking habits. Apparently he was in Dubai 'knocking them back'. Is he really drinking more and more regularly than other footballers. This pops up every few months that someone saw Gibson having a drink and it's major news for some reason. None of our other players have a drink, right?

As far as I'm aware drinking doesn't cause acl injuries or abnormal bone growth. Yes it would be great if all athletes were in 100% condition and never took a drink, but that's still not quite the case for a lot of footballers.

I'd like to think that this was a club sanctioned break, perhaps as some respite after 4 months of rehab. It couldn't have been for too long anyways, maybe only a day or two. If the investigators were up to much they'd see that he was with the wife in england on the 20th/21st and she was waiting in arrivals (presumably for Gibson) on the 23rd.

Anyway, Gibbo wasn't looking in bad nick on the 18th.
Bgw43_EIAAEHW32.jpg:large

Gibson has only played 13 more matches for us than Barry. Crazy really.

...probably because he's hardly ever round Goodison. It sounds as though he spends all season either in Indian steak houses, pubs in Dubai or galavanting around North Africa looking for couscous

Status
Not open for further replies.