Gerard Deulofeu

Status
Not open for further replies.
People watching Rooney now forget how different a player he was when he broke through. I honestly thought he would go on to become the best player in the world, unfortunately I think he was a victim of his own success and Ferguson ruined the player he should have been by playing him all over the park and making him play apprentice to Ronaldo. Wonderboy just failed to become Superman.
These are my thoughts entirely, really believed he would be seen as the world's best player as he had so much vision as well as technical ability. He has been so successful it's hard to argue but I think he has never quite become the player he could've.

Reminiscing. He's so bloody good ffs. Incredible how all his danger last season came from fantastic passing and crossing - in his first season here he was pretty much a speed and tricks merchant. I don't think anyone saw it coming really. There's SO much in his locker, it's outrageous.

Reminiscing. He's so bloody good ffs. Incredible how all his danger last season came from fantastic passing and crossing - in his first season here he was pretty much a speed and tricks merchant. I don't think anyone saw it coming really. There's SO much in his locker, it's outrageous.

Pity he's not fit.

One season of beating players, another season of amazing crosses.

If he can learn to switch between both during games then he will be unstoppable. Just needs to be fit for a whole game.

These are my thoughts entirely, really believed he would be seen as the world's best player as he had so much vision as well as technical ability. He has been so successful it's hard to argue but I think he has never quite become the player he could've.
Ferguson persisted in playing him in left midfield instead of giving him the Cristiano free role. England managers used to ruin him in left midfield
to keep the cankerous Gerrard & Lampard happy.
Just think of the list of front players Man Utd. have had since Rooney arrived there, and he's blown them all out. The great Stevie G. Has just retired from captaining England in the last 2 World Cups and Euro 2012 to the most disasterous competition results in our footballing history.
Wouldn't it be nice if Rooney first time Captain wins this Euro 2016, with Ross coming on to score the winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.