Gerard Deulofeu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forgot how boss he was in the first half of the season :D

If Koeman and the team can improve his fitness and consistency, the lad will have a massive year for us.

Some of those through balls to Rom though!
wubLL.gif
:blush:

The through balls are superb! But it is the first clip of the wonder goal that makes memwidh he would,try that more often! I wish he would runnat the goal more!

Forgot how boss he was in the first half of the season :D

If Koeman and the team can improve his fitness and consistency, the lad will have a massive year for us.

Some of those through balls to Rom though!
wubLL.gif
:blush:

Loved that video.

Already, after only two seasons playing for us, Del is second only to Big Bob as my all time favourite Everton player.

I hope he stays for ten years and starts every game ;)

BTW....what is the first song they play?

The 'engine room' of our midfield hopefully witsel and scherderlein allow you to control games, an inform del and miralles win you games. Can't wait to see them back in tandem under koeman.

Watching that video makes you remember just how much potential we have, Martinez made us forget that also include the new signings we could b a hell of a force next year

Still dont understand why Martinez didn't continue with this set up Geri out right and Lukaku up front, when did that stop, they were the best partnership in the league at the time.

Still dont understand why Martinez didn't continue with this set up Geri out right and Lukaku up front, when did that stop, they were the best partnership in the league at the time.
To be fair, Lennon went through a bit of a purple patch for a while (funny no one has mentioned him on here for a while)

The problem was that he should have been returned to the starting lineup team when Lennon's form started to drop.

Status
Not open for further replies.