General Meeting 09.01.2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, and they tried to get someone in. It didn't work out. So? It answers the question. If Giroud's Missus hadn't given Liverpool the bums rush we'd have had a forward.
Giroud wouldn't have been in before we sold Lukaku regardless of his missus' opinions of the great city of Liverpool. That's the point mate, why didn't they get a replacement in during the time between he refused to sign and when he was sold.

There was months there and not one answer they gave us adequately explains it.

The answer is incompetence but they can't say that.

Cos he's not having a mare. He's being open and candid. Tits in here just wanna have a pop though cos anything good we get, we like to pull down and destroy it. If he stood up there and hardly said a word they'd all be crowing about how he's obviously hiding something. Man can't win. Folks in here expect him to dig in his own pocket to the tune of £300+m for the stadium, but then spend all day slagging the bloke off when he tries to be transparent with the fans.

You can speak for yourself on that, I don't want to tear down anything good at all. In fact I would much rather be fully happy with EFC, it's crap being miserable, no fun at all.

Is this fella for real? What planet is he on.

FM: “I am not really surprised. I knew he [Allardyce] would do well. The fact that he has done so well is a bonus.”

One thing we know for certain, is that since the announcement of the SPV (almost a year) we haven’t been able to attract any investor for the stadium.

Despite the fact that we were told it was the most amazing financing package of all time (not least by financial guru and transfer and stadium ITK Supremo, The Esk).

Does anyone think that will change after our courtship with relegation, and the already escalating costs?
We don't have a proper design or cost estimate to take to the bank yet mate.

I've no idea why we don't but apparently we lost a year of time on the CWG and realizing this was going to cost more than our ridiculously conservative original estimate of 300 million.

Status
Not open for further replies.