Gedson Fernandes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check how many minutes the kid plays every game and then assess the fact that Benfica will be looking for, at least, 15M€ (and I believe this heavly undervalued). News, here, are stating that Chelski is up to loan the kid with an option for a permanent deal of 65M€.

Do you even know the kid?
Nope, never heard of him until this thread.
He may well prove to be very poor value for money, but all I am saying is minutes played is not always the best barometer of value

Now that Spurs are signing him, are people going to change their minds that if he was good enough for West Ham he wasn’t good enough for us?

Seen abit of this lad and abit of young Tyler Onyanogo in the u23s.
There is nothing Gedson Fernandes can do that Tyler wont be able too in 6-12 months with the right training and opportunity

Thats very interesting.

Although i like the idea (and post about) of young foreign talent joining theres nothing better than seeing English players (sorry liberal lefties) come through.

I hope we manage to land that Branthwaite as well...

Nope, never heard of him until this thread.
He may well prove to be very poor value for money, but all I am saying is minutes played is not always the best barometer of value
Rumour has it that his clause for a permanent deal is mandatory. 50M€, they say.
Would pay that sort of money for a guy who is not a first team starter in his club who just bought Weigl for 20M€?
Don’t you smell the fish from there?

Rumour has it that his clause for a permanent deal is mandatory. 50M€, they say.
Would pay that sort of money for a guy who is not a first team starter in his club who just bought Weigl for 20M€?
His agent is doing the rounds it looks like

I'm not saying he is worth it, as I said I have never heard of him before, let alone seen him play.

I was just saying that being on the fringes of a team isn't necessarily the best barometer of how good a player would be for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.