Gedson Fernandes

Status
Not open for further replies.
And this is the big problem ATM. A player no one has heard off touted at ,£34 million prob £100,000 a week. Defo a loan to see what he is like. I definitely think there are players at championship level who could do a job and prob be cheaper. Look at Madison. We should have been all over that. But no if they have a foreign name they must be better.

How would he react to events like Sunday? Stand and fight or roll-over? Inspire his team-mates? That's the sort of thing I'm thinking about now about new players. There is a lot talked about character but we don't have any of it in our side.

If he can:

a. Make a forward pass

b. complete said forward pass when it’s over 4 yards in distance

c. move faster than a fly caught in glue

d. put more than three 7/10 performances in over the course of a season

e. Not get scared when the opposition fans get a bit noisy

it’s a yes from me.

My sentiments exactly.

Obligatory world-beater highlight reel

Looks to have a real burst of pace, and can ride a challenge

Thanks for the video
He can pass, Tackle, shoot, Run, hold men off and make things happen.. sorry but he not the right player for us, we only take players who can’t pass,run,tackle or hold the ball up and most importantly have the ability to become completely invisible on the pitch

And this is the big problem ATM. A player no one has heard off touted at ,£34 million prob £100,000 a week. Defo a loan to see what he is like. I definitely think there are players at championship level who could do a job and prob be cheaper. Look at Madison. We should have been all over that. But no if they have a foreign name they must be better.
I think the reason we didn’t go for Maddison was siggurdsson, we already had a player who cost a fortune in his position. I would have had Maddison over siggurdsson even then.

Maybe ship siggurdsson out and go for Grealish, who I wasn’t a big fan off a year ago, but he’s definitely raised his game this season. Could be some big teams in for him next summer

Another problem is we seem to be going for players that cannot get into there own team. Sure I read he is not getting much playing time. Shouldn't we be going after the player that is getting playing time over him.

Aye, a few more with a bit of Tim Cahill about them.
Tim Cahill was rubbish on fifa though how could he be good in real life?

We have too many stats nowadays measuring attributes but nothing to say these players are winners. We need players that don’t bottle it and actually thrive off hostile atmospheres. I feel like Richarlison plays better when he’s pissed off, we need more that take negativity and do something about it instead of rolling over.

Status
Not open for further replies.