Garth Crooks, football "expert"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steadying the ship?

Give over, Crooks.

1. We weren't in a relegation position.
  2. Despite Gravy Sam slagging off Rhino he doesn't get to add the West Ham points total to his column.
  3. If you check last season's fixtures versus this season he is a few points up (not a vast amount just however many you work it out depending on who you choose to replace promoted teams).
  4. I have never been as unimpressed by away and home wins, let alone draws, even in the days of Walker and Gordon Lee. For those that remember, this is worse than '1-0 to the Arsenal'.
  5. If the man had an ounce of credibility he would admit that getting Baines (joint-MOM for me today) and Coleman back changed the team completely.

Sat next to that helmet at the France V Holland game at Euro 96. Me and a mate bought two cheap tickets outside greyskull and were in the main stand.
Took our seats early, next minute, Frank Rijkaard sits on one side, and the helmet on the other.
Me and me mate look at each other "whoa, this is alright isn't it?"
Bit of a crap game, so we're chatting away like you do, and the helmet is constantly tutting, rolling his eyes and leaning back in his chair. The ooccasional scribbling out of his notes, with vigour for extra effect.
He didn't take his seat in the second half..he did, just about 20 feet away.

In short..he's a helmet.

Literally never met a single football fan who has any interest in his opinions. Why on Earth is he employed?

Don't start that one again you backed down last time you don't know your history that's why you like to settle for mediocrity!

I backed down?

I gave up on you because you had no grasp of what I was saying!

Our history and what you think our history is are two different things. We have not adhered to Only The Best is Good enough throughout most of our history as its an unattainable goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.