Transfer Rumour Gabriel (Lille)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@TheKr0w I notice Chelsea signed Ziyech outside the window and announced it yet there’s no news on our signing of this guy?

It’s almost as if it was pulled straight from the gossip column or some jarg news site.

Where is @orly when you need him?

I always thought it was odd that the US aren’t as good as they are at football. I know of course it’s behind a few other sports as the most popular but you’d think with the South American influences itd be thriving in certain areas. There’s of course the handful of startlets that show the potential, Pulasic, McKennie, (I’m sure I’m missing someone, or I might be thinking of that Canadian guy at Bayern).
My old man always said that ‘if the yanks wanted to win the World Cup it’d be theirs in 10 years’...probably referencing that America has more resources than Europe put together and an ingrained hatred of losing
Bit off topic but there’s my twopence on US football :coffee:
Its not in their males DNA one iota.

Its popular with women in college but thats it.

99% of male athletes play Baseball, American football or Basketball.

0-0's, grown men falling about feigning injury, not their thing.

I always thought it was odd that the US aren’t as good as they are at football. I know of course it’s behind a few other sports as the most popular but you’d think with the South American influences itd be thriving in certain areas. There’s of course the handful of startlets that show the potential, Pulasic, McKennie, (I’m sure I’m missing someone, or I might be thinking of that Canadian guy at Bayern).
My old man always said that ‘if the yanks wanted to win the World Cup it’d be theirs in 10 years’...probably referencing that America has more resources than Europe put together and an ingrained hatred of losing
Bit off topic but there’s my twopence on US football :coffee:
Is your dad Glenn Roader by any chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.