Transfer Rumour Gabriel (Lille)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The film industry, the cinema industry and the motion picture industry are all interchangeable terms for film making depending on where you come from.

jon-stewart-whhhaaat.gif

dafuq has this got to do with Gabriel

Aurelio De Laurentiis is the owner of Napoli. His Club is rumoured to be our main rivals for Gabriel. Aurelio De Laurentiis has made his money as a film producer and by owning cinemas in Italy.

His income has been massively decreased by Coronavirus because Cinemas and film making have virtually ceased. That puts us in a better position to sign Gabriel.

Aurelio De Laurentiis is the owner of Napoli. His Club is rumoured to be our main rivals for Gabriel. Aurelio De Laurentiis has made his money as a film producer and by owning cinemas in Italy.

His income has been massively decreased by Coronavirus because Cinemas and film making have virtually ceased. That puts us in a better position to sign Gabriel.

Even if his business was flourishing and COVID didn’t happen, Uncle Uzy would class this guys wealth as pocket change

we’ve always had more money, but you know the player has a say as

Tbh, champions league is a bigger pull than money. One good year in that competition and the big boys are interested, when that happens, you can pretty much print money.

Tbh, champions league is a bigger pull than money. One good year in that competition and the big boys are interested, when that happens, you can pretty much print money.

....not sure I fully agree with that when teams like Celtic are in it every season.

i think it’s lots to do with profile and the PL is high profile. Richarlison isn’t playing Champions League but he’s being linked with a host of top clubs.

....not sure I fully agree with that when teams like Celtic are in it every season.

i think it’s lots to do with profile and the PL is high profile. Richarlison isn’t playing Champions League but he’s being linked with a host of top clubs.
When was the last time Celtic had a good year in champions league? For example Salzburg did, and one player went to Liverpool, the other went to Dortmund, big moves for 2 players no one was interested in beforehand.

Status
Not open for further replies.