Transfer Rumour Gabriel (Lille)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing is 6 weeks ago Chelsea had bought him. Then about 3 weeks ago PSG apparently had come in for him. And also made a bid.
I’m sure Alan Myers even mentioned it on twitter
And that’s gone dead quiet.

for what’s its worth I don’t think Myers knows much . Just smacks of the club trying to get more clubs involved or the agent trying to get more money for his client.
A seen a piece on twitter last night from a Utd link. Saying how they get used in the transfer market

He was also signing for napoli, agreed personal terms, agreed a fee and was being announced within the week. That was about a month ago.

I tend not to take much notice of anybody on here tbh. Believe it or not there's some who cry to the owner when people say nasty stuff to them.
Absolute fannies those ones. Beware.
tbh you seem to notice of what I say. And yr definitely right about the people who like to dish about the crap and then moan when they get it back. Probably beg their mates to come on and have a go as well

tbh you seem to notice of what I say. And yr definitely right about the people who like to dish about the crap and then moan when they get it back. Probably beg their mates to come on and have a go as well
tenor.gif

No, I'm in bed.

You still got your nee-naw hat on?
Yes loved that joke you told months ago. Think that was the same time I was having words with the usual suspects. But hey you don't take notice of anyone on here ha
Stand up for yourself you don't need to follow them.
Could you put upythe funny picture again that was hilarious

Yes loved that joke you told months ago. Think that was the same time I was having words with the usual suspects. But hey you don't take notice of anyone on here ha
Stand up for yourself you don't need to follow them.
Could you put upythe funny picture again that was hilarious
Don't do requests.
I wait to be told be 'them' what I can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.