Transfer Rumour Gabriel (Lille)

Status
Not open for further replies.
True but it does seem that GOT staff members sometimes allow some posters, the usual suspects, to drown posters that they don't like without any warning being given when they go to far I think they are forum supporters who pay money Might be wrong like
Names. We need names.

Sorry, my bad.

What do you think about the Gabriel fella?

I think its a coinflip at this point, the rubbish in the papers could be his agent, could be us trying to force a decision, could even be the player or the most likely thing is its all a load of horse manure.
I’m always unsure what to believe with transfers these days.

United probably want him but pursueing other deals and need to get rid of some centre backs. That is probably why Gabriel has not made his mind up yet. Hope Carlo can convince him to come here and develop
After all this if we do get him lets hope he's the player that people think he is. Never seen him play so hopefully people on here who have are right

United probably want him but pursueing other deals and need to get rid of some centre backs. That is probably why Gabriel has not made his mind up yet. Hope Carlo can convince him to come here and develop
The thing is 6 weeks ago Chelsea had bought him. Then about 3 weeks ago PSG apparently had come in for him. And also made a bid.
I’m sure Alan Myers even mentioned it on twitter
And that’s gone dead quiet.

for what’s its worth I don’t think Myers knows much . Just smacks of the club trying to get more clubs involved or the agent trying to get more money for his client.
A seen a piece on twitter last night from a Utd link. Saying how they get used in the transfer market

Those who are forum supporters know.
Those who are not forum supporters know
Mods know
Anyway are you keen on Gabriel

We wait...

1596442422824.png

Status
Not open for further replies.