Full Capacity Stadiums set to be allowed in England for new season

Is it time to open the stadiums at full capacity?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

I went for option 3.

Due to my asthma and other respitory illnesses I won’t be going among big crowds for a good while yet
:(
It seems like it is the right choice for you and everyone should make the best choices for their wellness. Your life must always be your first priority, it won't do you any good jeopardizing your health for football.

9 deaths yesterday with 24k cases.

60% of the country is fully vaccinated with 2 jabs, the vaccines are working.

Brilliant that everything is opening up and this pandemic is almost over.

Real football is back, rejoice.

An average of 20 deaths per day now. It goes up and up as long as there's exponential growth in infections.

If the season starts off with full capacities I'll be astounded. And if it does it wont be long until it's limited attenadance and then a lock out from grounds as we go into winter.

Honest to God. People have lost their senses if they're willing to put football attendance above their health and others they live with. Throwing themselves over a cliff like some lemming because that nobhead said its ok to re-open full grounds.

At least full cap we can give Rafael a much louder cheer then if it was only a 10% cap wishing him EFC success

An average of 20 deaths per day now. It goes up and up as long as there's exponential growth in infections.

If the season starts off with full capacities I'll be astounded. And if it does it wont be long until it's limited attenadance and then a lock out from grounds as we go into winter.

Honest to God. People have lost their senses if they're willing to put football attendance above their health and others they live with. Throwing themselves over a cliff like some lemming because that nobhead said its ok to re-open full grounds.

Literally hasn’t been the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.