Full Capacity Stadiums set to be allowed in England for new season

Is it time to open the stadiums at full capacity?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You reap what you sow, either everything will be fine or Boris plan will end up with more suffering and misery than we've experienced in the last 18 months

I'm happy to sit on the sidelines until it all blows over, it's an inconvenience but at least I'll have a guilty free conscience knowing I won't have potentially contributed to deaths of people

Take a look at the rising hospitalisation and deaths amongst even the vaccinated.

It's unbeleivable that just to see a football match some people are willing to put the health of others in danger.

Just stay out of the grounds. What a statement that'd be to this rancid government if football supporters boycotted their own grounds in a protest at the intention to spead the virus and achieve a level of antibodies amongst the unvaccinated younger population...because that's what opening up football grounds (and nightclubs) is all about.
You never go the game anyway Dave :coffee:

Because you haven't until very recently seen the Indian variant take hold and increase infection exponentially. You will.
I'm still waiting to see people dropping stiff in the streets, like in those videos from China last year.

Reminded me of the scene in the Holy Grail where the animator had a heart attack, and the cartoon peril was no more.

Any day now.

If everyone does as they like then the vulnerable have a choice of cutting themselves off from society or death in your view.

I choose not to wish the slaughter of the innocent personally.
‘Slaughter of the innocent’… calm down lad. That’s what the “if you’re scared, stay at home” part is for.

Yes, stay at home or die.

Isolate from society so that we can party.

Not in my name.
Everyone who's not bothered, they don't seem to keep in mind that even if they get Covid and it doesn't kill them or they're lucky and don't spread it to more vulnerable relatives/friends that they run the chance of getting long covid which is just as unpleasant as ending up on a ventilator, but I guess that's the price they'll have to pay to have a few pints in a large group and cheer & boo with others at a match.

I certainly won't be enjoying saying "I told you so" when the chickens come home to roost

Yes, stay at home or die.

Isolate from society so that we can party.

Not in my name.
Eh? Stay at home or die? What are you on about, those aren’t the two options? It’s something that only really affects the very vulnerable. If you feel like you’re vulnerable and you’re scared, you are welcome to continue staying at home, no ones stopping you. Just don’t make everyone else also stay at home too.

Either a few people stay at home, if they want to, or everyone stays home. I pick the first choice there.

Eh? Stay at home or die? What are you on about, those aren’t the two options? It’s something that only really affects the very vulnerable. If you feel like you’re vulnerable and you’re scared, you are welcome to continue staying at home, no ones stopping you. Just don’t make everyone else also stay at home too.

Either a few people stay at home, if they want to, or everyone stays home. I pick the first choice there.

May God have mercy on your soul.

Status
Not open for further replies.