Fulham vs Everton - Sun 13th Sep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton manager David Moyes has made one change to the side that defeated Wigan Athletic 2-1 for todays Premiership encounter with Fulham at Craven Cottage, with Louis Saha making way for Jo.

New signings Heitinga and Bilyaletdinov are named on the bench.

Starting eleven;

Howard

Hibbert Yobo Distin Baines

Osman Rodwell Neville Pienaar

Cahill

Jo

Everton manager David Moyes has made one change to the side that defeated Wigan Athletic 2-1 for todays Premiership encounter with Fulham at Craven Cottage, with Louis Saha making way for Jo.

Starting eleven;

Howard

Cahill

Jo

Knew it.

BIG. FAT. DRAW.

******* hell man, let the Russian have a go, its worth a try since Osmans been pretty piss poor anyway. I also think Saha would cause way more problems than Jo would, plus the fact that Sahas on my fantasy team :p

so no fellani, carnt belive i got ripped for saying fellani was a dud yesterday... its fair to say he`s a dud if he cost 15mil and gets left on bench.

Starting eleven;

Howard

Cahill

Jo

Boring, it's too predictable!

Can't Moyes even put either Billy or Heitinga on, I bet Fulham were expecting us fielding this line-up!

Status
Not open for further replies.