Match Thread Fulham v Everton (Sunday 22 Nov 12:00)

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We feel sorry for these teams so we just give them a bit of a lift. Just think of how many people we will make happy by giving them just 3 measly points? Everton in the community at its best isn't it.

Well that is what I'm going to tell myself after the game anyhow.

We defo should win. I know it’s Everton but with Rick an James and don against Fulham and the fact we are due a win and won the first four games etc. If we went 5 games with out a win after a 4 game win streak things will start to look ludicrous.

If we could just get a goal within 5 minutes and cruise to a nice comfortable win to dispel any fears within the fanbase and ease our minds a bit that would be great

Attachments

• EnFy1ufWMAAvs3z.jpeg
    EnFy1ufWMAAvs3z.jpeg
    69.3 KB · Views: 48
Revised lineup for Fulham

Richarlison Richarlison Richarlison Richarlison

Richarlison Richarlison Richarlison

Richarlison Richarlison Richarlison

DCL

What should be most worrying is the fact that we are turning into a one man team. At the start of the season we started brightly and everyone was waxing lyrical about our new midfield and particularly the addition of Rodriguez. We lose a couple of players to injury/ suspension and we start losing. We get everyone back, except Richarlison, and we get spanked by Man U with a performance redolent of last season. Now we are all waiting, with bated breath, hoping he's OK for the weekend. The question arises, if he does play and we lose again, then what?

No chance we win this after our best players are getting kicked all over and playing multiple games in South America just a number of day before this. Our first choice right back is missing, our other good midfielders are badly off form, and our goalkeeper is still crap.

2-2 because we can't just concede one goal. Would be a disgrace to lose it.

So if Coleman is injured does Kenny start?

If Allan is injured does delph or Gomes start?

If Rodriguez is tired and not 100% match fit does iwobi or Bernard start?

Will holgate start ahead of Mina again?
If Coleman doesn’t play then Holgate will go right back, either Mina comes back in or Godfrey starts with Keane

Allan was only a minor knock, I’d expect him to play. If he doesn’t then I’d play Davies in all honesty and drop James or Bernard back as 3rd man in advanced role with the other joining Richy and Dom in attack

Status
Not open for further replies.