Match Thread Fulham v Everton (Sunday 22 Nov 12:00)

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think Bernard wasn`t bad as some of team members were in last games. Hope we can kick this season again. Defending need to be much better than against MU, it was like school team played. Don't know reason but it was sad to see.

This would be my line up, trying to solve the problem on the right side with teams targeting us there:

Olsen
Holgate Keane Mina
Coleman Digne
Allan Doucoure
James
Richarlison DCL

Give James the freedom to move around and supply Richy and DCL, Allan and Doucoure can have slightly more freedom with 3 centre backs behind them, and gives Coleman and Digne space to get forward without compromising the defence.

It depends on the fitness of Coleman and Delph in my opinion.
I Coleman and Delph are fit then

Pickford
Coleman Holgate Keane Digne
Doucoure Allan Delph
JR DCL Richarlison.

If Coleman is not fit then I think Holgate right back and possibly Godfrey in the middle before Minna.
If Delph isn't fit then I think it may be Davies but it could be Sigurdsson or Gomes.

Seems like ages since we played. Hopefully, that's a good thing. Need to re-set after those last few games. Hopefully Father Christmas has got Carlo some nice new players for the transfer window and his helper elf Marcel has it already wrapped up and waiting.

Delph, Gomez Sigs Bernard are terrible - how is everyone's eyesight? I would put Gordon or Holgate into the middle if needs must - them players would cover far more ground the the aforementioned players and be more proactive going forward.

Mina is in terrible form and we need him like a hole in the head at the back now, so I would put in Godfrey. We can use Kenny as RB if Coleman is out

We are not full strength however

No RB
Need to shuffle around our Centre backs
Midfield is a whole ? too many players are under performing of late that includes the 'regulars' as well as the misfits like sigs delph Iwobi Bernard and co.

attacking wise James is playing like some non league player since his injury Vs Pool

I didn't mention Pickford out of courtesy ;) All this media nonsense will eventually calm down however that doesn't mean he cant be erratic unfortunately

I don't know sometimes if I am watching a different team than everyone else :confused:
You really threw some sunshine down with that!

Status
Not open for further replies.