Match Thread Fulham v Everton; Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My short version
Sometimes relegated teams play without fear or pressure.
Sometimes teams start believing their own hype
And heaven forbid they field a player who hasn't scored for 37mths.
Adds, the usual...'just sayin like' proviso
Sorry lids I missed out Babels goal
Everton That.

Perfect display by Coleman there. WTF.
BRING ON 2019.

DCL not good enough, poor in front of goal
Jags done
Coleman needs competition if not done

I like Siggy but he was dreadful

Typical Everton performance playing to the level of competition

Dreadful game.

we’ve lost all of our last 5 of those traditionally-timed fixtures- away from home it’s 4 defeats on the run in Saturday/3.00pm games
before TODAY supposedly, so a defeat kept up the 3pm sat record then lol, we will be ok next week not playing saturday lol

Laughing that we couldnt score against the side who DONT keep clean sheets but its an embarrassing laugh.
Shameful performance.

Had a bad feeling all week about today, owing the fact that our record at the Cottage is as bad as their's is at Goodison, and that feeling was justified. Not flip flopping back on Silva but that is the type of game that usually gets a manager sacked regardless of putting some form together before it. The squad needs a good clear out in the summer that's for damn sure

Shambolic performance from our fraud of a manager and every one of our players. We were the worst team for the entire 90+ minutes. We could have played for 5 hours and not scored.

And it’s back to same old Everton.

What an awful and completely disjointed performance. We looked worse than relegation fodder.

So frustrating to see that after a promising run of form.

Oh, and sell Lookman ASAP. Even the announcer mentioned he was invisible since he came on.

What made that worse was sitting in a pub with soccer Saturday on while some kopite keeps singing that 'Everton, were all laughing at you' song

Koff Everton
Koff you bitter murdering red cwunks

Status
Not open for further replies.