Match Thread Fulham v Everton; Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
7th as it stands but Wolves with a game in hand & out of the FA Cup so they will be gunning for it. Get the win & put some pressure on them ffs

Hopefully a couple of tweaks here and there at half time will sort this out. I'm the main the players have been great the last few weeks so let's hope they remember
r that, put the first half down to a one off and get on the front foot early 2nd half

worst defence since George represented blackadder in melchitts court and we play like this ,step it up considerably please Everton

Can't blame anyone, we've been second to almost everything. They need a real kick up the arse now.

Yes they need a kick up the ar*e but the fickleness of some is ridiculous. Before the match Silva and the players were heroes and great players and 45 mins into this games and they are all crap and villians. We haven't played too well but that is football and the game is far from finished. Be interesting to look back if we win.Some fans are constructive and some fans are just nasty

Calm down lads, I've got my transistor on World Service and although it's on a 5-minute delay, some arl fella in the Park End (the only other guy here... strange that) tells me that Burnley are leading 1-0.

As it stands we'll secure guaranteed safety, unless Cardiff score twice away for like the second time this season. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to wipe some Sunny D off my Asics shellsuit top.

Wish I was at a Take That concert instead... that young Robbie Williams has some real potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.